05 June 2012

taking a break...

Posted by JA Mash on June 05, 2012 with 9 comments
As most of you have probably heard by now (or are here trying to find out)... I've pulled my fics from FanFiction.net and closed my Facebook account... I'm taking a break from the Fandom for a while... in the meantime my stories can be found here on my blog... and I'd appreciate it if they stayed just here on my blog. I am working on PDF's that will include pics and banners etc... for all my completed stuff... and will post those links when they are done... I would appreciate that 'the official' PDF's that I make... are the only copies of my stuff floating around. I have not yet decided what I want to do with the stuff I have completed but had not posted yet. I will also continue to help texasbella with the Drabble Wars... but I'm not posting anything new that I have written as of right now... and also will not be taking any new requests for banners, blogs or graphics... so please don’t ask. I will be finishing the banners, contest banners and charity compilations that I have already committed myself to... feel free to drop in here and see what I'm up to... or leave a comment... but this is going to be the only place you can find my stories for now...

THANKS!!

xo JA

9 comments:

  1. OK hun... Hope all is well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to see you 'go' but I understand that sometimes a break is exactly what's needed.....
    Just happy knowing that I can still read your words : )

    Big Love
    Bec xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!! i was really worried since i couldn't find anything of u anywhere... I dnt know why but i wasn't able to come to ur blog... but i am her enow and i know the reason u left...

    I hope everything is alright and u are ok... Hope u are well... Take care...
    ~~
    jpmoonlight(jhankar)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess, while you will be sorely missed from the fandom, I can totally understand why you need to take a break. Enjoy your time with your family and remember to take so time for yourself too. I will stil be here, as I imagine all your readers will lol, should you return. I look forward to catching up with you here on the blog rather than fb.... Take care love Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucks that your taking a break.. I understand though.. Good luck and I will continue to read and reread your creations Thankyou..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that all the recent drama has driven you off - I hope you'll be back on FB eventually. *hugs* I think you're crazy talented and wish you nothing but the best! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. As they say a break is sometimes needed!! I just wish it would have been under different circumstances, but we all know that this thing with ff, is not going away soon (I really wish it would. Hope you're well and will keep the candles lit for you, so you can find your way home to us!!! Miss you already!
    Thanks for leaving your stuff behind, I promise it will be in good hands, and hope that when you do get back that you'll be well rested and with a shit-load of new great fics.
    Love ya!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. As all have stated above - I will miss you and your creative power too Jess! I love reading your stories and appreciate all the time and effort you have put into entertaining the fandom! I wish you the best in whatever you do next and hope that some day you wonder back this way! Enjoy your break, whether it is temporary or permanent. Please know that you have made a positive impact on my life and I am thankful to have interacted with you. We’ll be here if you decide to come back and if not, I’m sending you my admiration & happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I found you! I stumbled across your blog on accident, and I'm so happy I did! For months I, like so many others, have been losing track of tons of my favorite authors and stories because of ff. I've been lucky and found quite a good number of them, but your stories were among those I thought lost forever. I had a couple of your stories favorited, but hadn't read yet. Anyway, I'm so glad to have found your blog so now I can read those stories! Best wishes to you, and thanks. :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete