07 June 2012

Win a Dream Wedding One-Shot....

Posted by JA Mash on June 07, 2012 with 13 comments
Next order of business that needs to be wrapped up...



Those of you that were in my FB group or that stalked my wall probably know that I had asked you all to vote for a friend of mine to help her win a dream wedding... I also promised an exclusive one-shot to all those that vote/voted for her... that is still happening... as I said I am not backing out of anything I already committed to... so here's the link... and while I do have a list of names so far... if you are new to the voting... or have already voted drop a comment on this post with your contact info... even if it's just your FB Name, Twitter Name, email or whatever... if you want your copy of the one-shot... Voting ends Sunday... and the winner of the contest is announced Tuesday, June 12th... so get your votes in please... and I will contact you all after tuesday with details on the one-shot...

VOTE HERE for Kati 'Love Comes When You Least Expect It':

Teaser and banner for the one-shot coming soon!

13 comments:

  1. Hey Jess ... I just wanted to check in on you to see how you're doing ... make sure everything's ok with you ... miss you! If you need anything, give me a shout. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was looking for the link to keep voting and then noticed you were gone. Hope everything is ok. Good luck to your friend.

    Domie Ocsickgirl Alvarado

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted Jess... Good luck Kati & Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted. Good luck to your friend. I hope she wins! Susanpr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted. I hope she wins. Let us know.
    Thanks.
    My email in case you don't show it:
    libbirock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voted...lizzie1208@live.de

    Lizzie Sparkling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have voted every chance I get. Hope she wins! mebelfour@bellsouth.net; Margaret Gott Belfour on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I've voted. Lets hope it all pays off and I hope you're back soon (:
    Facebook name Twi Luvaah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted quite a bit for your friend & I hope she gets her dream wedding! My email is joannakalinsky@comcast.net. Thanks so much for all the stories you write, the drabble wars, & the banners that you make for others! You are an awesome person!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did she win? I keep checking the facebook app but it hasn't declared any winners yet...

    ReplyDelete